Friday, August 17, 2007

First Day of School!


After kindergarten is over. Their theme is "Leaping" into kindergarten - thus the frog hat. He rides the skateboard bus as you can tell by his nametag. He had a super day. He was so excited when he got off the bus - he just ran as fast as he could to hug me and tell me all about it!


Jackson in his classroom. Note the slumped shoulders - I think he was a little nervous at this point!


First day of KINDERGARTEN!!!



Aubrey getting a comforting hug from Dad. She is pretty apprehensive.




Luke's "cool" pose





1 comments:

Joann said...

Congratulations to the three coolest "new kids" in school! By now, you've made it through a week of school, and I'm praying things are going smoothly.
Aubrey, I sure like your first-day-of-school outfit; you look great!
Love to all of you from Uncle Dick and Aunt Jo