Saturday, December 1, 2007

2007 Deer Hunt

Jerry shot this deer today on some of Dad's land north of Leoti. It sounds like a pretty exciting hunt.

6 comments:

Joann said...

Wow!!! What a beauty! Congratulations, Jerry; I guess you'll have a supply of jerky for awhile now. Are you going to have the head mounted? Jennifer, do you have a wall in the living room reserved for this?

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Gee, thanks for the suggestion! I think it would look better in the garage, don't you?

Jennifer

Bob said...

Way to go guys. I like the big grins!! congrats

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

I'm with Aunt Jo. Jen, you've been searching for the right "something" for your living room. I do believe you've found it!
Actually, the head would look pretty cool in your family room. Jerry, I hope you read this. Start working on her now!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

It's too late for a whole head mount; they did bring home the antlers though!

Drew and Carrie said...

awesome! we are so jealous! drew was out last saturday, but he didn't even see a deer until he was driving away! he said he thought about trying to hit it with his truck, but it was too far away!