
Can you tell what it is? Jerry was thrilled to discover.... a mulberry tree! He remembers eating mulberries out at Jim and Judy's as a kid. Our kids picked enough to make a pie, so we'll see if they're as good as he remembers!


Can you tell what it is? Jerry was thrilled to discover.... a mulberry tree! He remembers eating mulberries out at Jim and Judy's as a kid. Our kids picked enough to make a pie, so we'll see if they're as good as he remembers!

Posted by Jennifer @ Diving In at 2:03 PM
3 comments:
The pies are good but just fresh off the tree is better, or over ice cream - ummmm! We are envious. I doubt that Jim will have many this year as dry as it is.
I am soooooo jealous!!! There was one on the way home from the pool close to Grandma and Grandpa Biels. I was always afraid Mom would know I didn't come straight home because the bottom of my feet on thongs were stained! They were so good after a hard day of swimming.
Gee Vicki......I can't believe you didn't pass that information along. I didn't know there was a mulberry tree close to Grandma's house. I probably wouldn't have been able to stay clean enough and would have been busted so I'm going to assume you were just protecting me by not letting me know.
Post a Comment