I'm a bit slow on getting this up; my birthday was almost two weeks ago now! I thought you might enjoy Jackson's video of us eating birthday cake though. He's a ham. Aubrey made her first Pat Miller cake - it turned out very, very yummy.

By the way, did you notice what total nerds we all are? Every single one of us is reading a book while eating cake. We tend to do that once in awhile ;)


4 comments:
Hey, I got my comment down on Tax Season instead of on the birthday cake. What a nerd I am. Everybody can laugh now.
Grandpa Earl
Well, if you're a nerd you're in good company! Love you!
How funny! He is too cute!
Aubrey, you make my mouth water. It's been awhile since I've had a Pat Miller cake!
I think we have a budding videographer, Jackson. You definitely caught all of your family in an active frame of mind! :-)
Post a Comment