Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This is Luke. I have had three cross country meets so far and have got a medal in two of them. I had noticed that mom hadn't posted in a while so she said I should so that is what I am doing now. The State Fair has been in town this week and I have gone twice so far. Aubrey's band played at the Bretz Law Arena (the old AT&T arena), the band was of course amazing!

4 comments:

Joann said...

Yay, Luke! Thanks for the update on your running as well as the Berning State Fair events. Have lots of fun!

Kim for the Kings said...

Congrats on those medals! :) I hope you're having a ton of fun in cross country!

Earl and Lois said...

Glad you made some medals come your way. Cross country takes a lot of ooooomph as Paige can tell you.
Send us a gentle rain, please. Sure is being hot and dry here.

Drew and Carrie said...

Thanks for the info, Luke! Sounds like you guys are busy! Keep up the great work!