Did any of you watch this week??? We all LOVED the white-caped Simon fan at the end. We've been singing "You are my brother" all day!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago
Did any of you watch this week??? We all LOVED the white-caped Simon fan at the end. We've been singing "You are my brother" all day!
Posted by Jennifer @ Diving In at 9:17 AM
2 comments:
that was so funny! i couldn't get that song out of my head! drew and i are randomly singing it too!
American Idol??? What's that? Just kidding...I was kinda sorta planning to try and watch this season of the show since I've never seen it before. BUT I'm not sure that's gonna happen. I have to be home in order to watch tv! I did, however, find time to watch 2 episodes of What Not to Wear tonight.
So, maybe I'll catch the show next week and know what everyone's talking about.
Post a Comment