It's a good thing the kids enjoyed their branch fort this weekend. Not only is the weather about to turn yucky again, but I just looked out the front window, and apparently the city crew has been busy while I was working in the basement this morning! The branches are all gone!!! The kids will be sad when they get home from school, but it's nice to look out our window and see something other than debris.
On another note, do you want to see the cutest thing??? Our friends the Kullots got a new puppy. She needs a name, so if you have any great ideas let me know and I'll pass them on!
Update!! The puppy has a name....... Muffin :)


2 comments:
SHELBY!! The puppy is adorable, and I love the name "Shelby," so that HAS to be it's name. Pass on the suggestion to Karin.
Notice, that I didn't even ask the sex of the puppy. That's because "Shelby" is perfect for a boy or a girl!
Okay, now I see that you said, "She needs a name." So, apparently I overlooked that part of your post.
Post a Comment