I'm painting again. It's like a compulsion or possibly an addiction. I'm not even going to post photos. I'll just leave it to your imagination. I will say that it involves a dark red color which means a coat of primer and at least three coats of paint.
I was painting in the clinic last week, and one of the patients asked me if I had a license to do that. I think he was serious. I just showed him the permanent callous on my index finger from holding a paintbrush. He backed off.
The sad thing is that I have at least three more major painting projects lined up as soon as I finish this one.



1 comments:
You must be a master painter by now and have faith in the finished productand& know you will have the good feeling of a job well done. Bob has about half of the corn harvested and no milo cut yet. We are hoping for good row crop harvesting weather but the forecast now is for rain and maybe a bit of snow. Take moisture whenever it comes in western Kansas.
Post a Comment