Thursday, April 16, 2009

Odds and Ends

Have you missed me? I was planning to stay completely away from my computer today, my first free day in a loooooong time, but the contractor is here hooking up the duct work for my cooktop venting system. I'm hiding out in the basement trying to stay out of his way. Guess I should have eaten breakfast when I got up this morning instead of lounging around ... now I'm starving and I can't go in the kitchen!

A few updates:

1) We enjoyed a weekend in Leoti over Easter; spending time with family and basking in an all-day rain shower on Sunday. Now we are treated to a frog chorus each evening. They are so loud we can actually hear them in the car as we drive along!

2) Our kitchen remodel is moving along nicely - I hope to paint some of the new woodwork and additions to our cabinetry this weekend. Then all that remains is to tile the backsplash! I'll post pictures when it's finished.

3) We have a new website for the clinic. Check it out if you have time!

That's about it, and my workers are gone so I'm heading upstairs for some yogurt. Happy April 16th, everyone!

3)

1 comments:

Ada Bernings said...

I like the website, although I have to admit that I needed google subluxation.