Jackson's cub scout Pack had their annual Blue and Gold banquet this past week. Jackson earned his Wolf badge at the ceremony; he is quite proud of it. He is really enjoying cubscouts this year. Tonight they are taking a trip to the Cosmosphere and Space Center for a tour of a couple of the space capsules and rockets that are on exhibit there, as well as a visit to the observatory. Here we are as he is awarded his Wolf badge:And here he is, with the t-shirt he won as a door prize. I noticed this morning that Luke was wearing the t-shirt under his hoody...I don't think Jackson noticed though, or we would have heard about it!



3 comments:
Jackson I'm real proud of you. It sounds like the tour tonight will be very interesting.
Congratulations on earning your Wolf badge, Jackson.
Congratulations Jackson!!! Cameron talked about joining Cubscouts this year but heard from a friend that the meetings were boring and that was the end of that. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment