Monday, February 1, 2010

Shocking, I know...

Pictures and a blog update from me??? I know you're shocked! I have a backlog of pictures so I'll spend a few days putting them up here; wouldn't want to overload you! Here we go; the last three months condensed:

Jackson finally got his own blanket from Grandma Ann. All the other kids had to wait until they were ten, but he got his a couple of years early. He LOVES his blanket and can usually be found wrapped up in it mornings and evenings! Luke loves his as well; he was sick last weekend and had to stay with Mick and Stacia while the rest of us spent the day at Aubrey's Sousa honor band performance in Lawrence. The only thing he took with him was his blanket... not even a book! And if you know my kids, they are never without a book nearby.

Jackson's cubscout den had a float in the Hutchinson Christmas parade. Here's Jackson and some buddies:
Aubrey's junior high band marched in the Buhler Frolic parade back in October. Can you spot her?
There she is!
More pictures tomorrow...birthdays and basketball...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jennifer. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Lois said that.