Here we are, waiting for it to start:
and waiting...
and waiting some more.
But it did start, and we loved Beau the elephant:
Can you see that? He is standing on his front legs! I can't do a handstand, but that mammoth elephant can. We shelled out the big bucks so the kids could ride an elephant at intermission:
I think intermission is circus-speak for "Let's take all their money while we have them trapped!" We did not pay $7 per child so they could ride a pony around in a circle - nor did we spend $10 for one plastic light saber. We did buy the $2 coloring book on the chance it had a coupon in it for a free toy. No toy. Regardless, the kids loved the entertainment. I wish you could have heard Luke hooping and hollering and screaming and just almost crying with excitement when the Dominguez Extreme Riders rode their motorcycles around in the iron sphere. He loved it!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


2 comments:
This is completely unrelated to your post, but Jennifer, sometimes I see pictures of you and completely see how related we are! These were some of those pictures; we are definitely Wiles children!
So often I hear how I look exactly like my Mom. There must be some of Dad's genes in there also! And I'm flattered, by the way :)
Post a Comment