My BFFs, Karin!! Cindy!! And their eight children!! Add that up, and you've got eleven children and four adults. Well, three, really, because Jerry will be hiding out in a turkey blind enjoying the peace and quiet.
We can't wait to get together and talk, talk, talk. We all three lived in Syracuse, but within the last two years have moved away. Karin lives miles in the country near the metropolis of Manter. Cindy is in Missouri, soon to be Ohio. And here we are.
Yes, this picture was taken outside of a livestock barn. We're so hip. And I can prove that they had big hair in high school, too!
So anyway, they'll be here tomorrow night. Pray for me! I am desperately working to get my tax work caught up so I can play. I think I can do it, if my clients cooperate and send me the information I need. The timing is perhaps not the best for a visit, but Cindy is leaving this part of the country and we had to get together one last time before it involves plane tickets.
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


3 comments:
Have a great time! It is so nice that you can get together again. The midnight oil will be worth it after a good time. You need a break. Hope Jerry has luck with his hunting
Wow! You've had a lot of visitors on your blog since yesterday.
Actually I haven't, the site counter was just hidden lower on the blog until yesterday, and in a different format.
Post a Comment