On our way into the reception, Nanette and I had a conversation about the food we were about to eat. She said someone told her it was going to be a mashed potato bar. "Nah," I said. "They probably meant a baked potato bar." We walked past the food, and saw a table set with rows of martini glasses stacked three or four high. Of course, that was the table Jackson was hanging onto as he tried to hop on one foot. I grabbed him from the danger area, without really looking at anything else around me. "See, " Nanette said, "there it is. The mashed potato bar!" "It's got to be baked potatoes, don't you think?" I asked.
I am so dense sometimes. Here you go - mashed potatoes served in martini glasses with your choice of toppings! Look closely at the glass in Kathy's hand!They were yummy!

Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


3 comments:
how totally weird and cool! i never would have thought of that but would LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat it!
That does sound good. I think my kids would love it! Did they have the usual toppings that you would find at a baked potato bar? Sour cream, cheese, chives, bacon bits, butter, etc. YUM!
Yes! All those AND gravy :)
Post a Comment