Saturday, July 12, 2008

Indentured Servants are GREAT!

It's been awhile. On my last post, I said the kids needed something to do. So, I found them something. Aubrey cleaned the bathrooms (including the toilets!!) and organized Jackson's room. Luke mowed the entire yard. Jackson swept out the garage and mopped the entryway and the laundry room. I ate bonbons and read a book. Just kidding. I spent hours uploading 884 photos to snapfish, something I've been meaning to do for awhile, obviously. I think it was 2 1/2 years worth of pictures; I had them all stored on my computer but just had never bothered to actually order prints.

Aubrey is going to spend her week at Camp Lakeside next week, and I am working for Jerry in the clinic all week. Grandma Kathy volunteered to keep the boys, so they get to go to Leoti also. They are relieved not to have to spend an entire week at the clinic locked in the back room! Don't worry, Jerry and I won't be lonely here by ourselves. We are babysitting Henry, a small turtle. One of Jerry's employees is taking her family to Cancun for the week, so we inherited Henry. He's pretty cute! Jackson tried to founder him yesterday by dumping an entire handful of reptile food in his water condo. We rescued him. I tried to feed him a fly, but he was having nothing of it. I thought turtles liked to eat insects???


0 comments: