I do have some fun Halloween pictures to put up on the blog; they are coming soon! I just have to finish up this pile of work first :) I wanted to take a brief minute to holler at those of you in OHIO and PENNSYLVANIA and NEW MEXICO - you know who you are! I'm sure you've all already voted or are planning to tomorrow; just a gentle reminder that you live in crucial states and every vote counts!!!
One of my friends here in the big red state of KANSAS said to me this morning that it doesn't really matter if she votes or not. Kansas' electoral votes are going to McCain, no matter what she does. Honestly I don't know which candidate she supports, and it is true, her vote will not swing this state one way or the other, but I still strongly feel that it's important to let your opinion be known. So get out there and vote!
Jerry and I voted early a week and a half ago, so tomorrow will be unexciting for us. We were a little afraid of standing in long lines here in the big city!



0 comments:
Post a Comment