Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mustaches, Hair Dye, and Eye Black

At the last minute Aubrey decided to dress up as a fairy, complete with black hair and sparkles. I am still trying to get the black hair dye out of her bathtub. I think she's washed her hair four times since Halloween and there is still some black coming out!
Luke chose to be a football player. Big stretch for him, huh?
Jackson was Zorro, but all I could think was "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" (if that doesn't mean anything to you, you are missing out on a classic movie - The Princess Bride)

2 comments:

Mike & Dana said...

Very cute costumes!!! I'm sure you'll hear from Mike eventually as he was up to his usual Halloween tricks on our porch.

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

The Princess Bride, of course! Paige & Lane just watched that again about two weeks ago!

Love the costumes!