Aubrey's band Christmas program was last Thursday night.
This is her jazz band group; she and Loreta are in the front row. Aubrey plays the tenor sax for jazz band and the clarinet for concert band. I didn't get a picture of the concert band, but you wouldn't have been able to find her anyway. There were 124 in the seventh grade band out of a total class of 180. Impressive.
This is how her brothers spent the concert:

Once again, it was an amazing performance. Even if the boys didn't appreciate it!



1 comments:
Great experiences for Aubrey! I consider those music "families" to be very important in the middle school and high school years.
I love the pictures of the boys. We have memories of the young son of good friends not only sleeping through a play performance of his sister's but of snoring very loudly, too! :-)
Post a Comment