Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Hunters Have Returned

I know some of you are waiting on these pictures! Here are the hunters before taking off - Mick, Luke, Grandpa Ed, and Jerry.
Mick shot two deer - the first was a small whitetail and the second was this nice mule deer:

Luke, showing off!
We're glad to have them back home. Luke took a shower and fell asleep under his bed. Why under his bed, you ask? It's his favorite hang out. He puts his radio and his reading lamp under there and makes it cozy with his soft blanket from Grandma Ann and his good pillow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat hunt! I would of thought Mick would have had his eyes crossed or something after Oklahoma's victory last night. We saw that Austin was back on the field. That's a nice muley. I haven't really looked yet. I do have my license in my billfold and my rifle in my pickup so I am ready if the one to go on the shop wall shows up.
What a hideout Luke must have. at least he took a shower first.
grandpa bob

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

To each his own, right Luke? Lane wouldn't be able to fit under his own bed. He still has the 35+-year-old twin from when we were kids! We have talked about buying him a new bed-maybe even a bigger one!

Congrats to the great white hunters!!