I finally got some Disney pictures on here for you all to see! I have tons more to sort through, but here's a sample. Jerry and the kids are at the entrance to Epcot below. Luke's seizure happened on a ride right after this picture was taken.Disney was very kind when Aubrey and Jackson and I went back to Epcot later in the day. They got us in to see all the characters without waiting in line; in fact they gave us "Fastpasses" to anything we wanted to do.
Here we all are with Mickey.
Pluto had to sign on his nose, which the kids thought was hilarious!
Minnie kissed Jackson and made him blush.
Donald and Jackson had a little fight over the markers.Goofy and Aubrey
Eating some ice cream, courtesy of Disney
Jackson's favorite ride at Epcot, the GM Test Track.
A kind cab driver who took Aubrey, Jackson and I back to Epcot after we left the hospital arranged for a limo to take us to the Magic Kingdom the next day.
Oh yeah, it was nice!
Here we are, along with a few other people. Sorry about the sideways shot, just turn your head!
A street parade at the Magic Kingdom. We sure felt sorry for those dancers and characters... I imagine it was VERY hot inside the suits!
The kids with Rafiki. Jackson wanted him to sign his shirt, but he wouldn't do it.
My sons, the criminals.
The kids all had their faces painted at Disney.
Superhero Luke
Tiger Jackson
Tinkerbell Aubrey
I think this was on the bus to Hollywood Studios. Obviously Jackson was thrilled to have his picture taken.
Luke would have LOVED to ride this ride, but it was a flight simulator so we said no. He loves Star Wars.
Did I say he loves Star Wars?
At A Bug's Life playground.
The streets of New York.



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your pictures and the Royal treatment you got treated to and so thankful to hear Luke has checked out to be fine.
Grandpa Earl and Grandma Lois.
Minnie still looks like she did when I had my picture taken with her many moons ago...
Greg's dad just retired (in November) from GM; he was a test driver / mechanical engineer. That's so cool they have a GM Test Track as one of the rides! I always loved hearing Greg's dad's stories!
Post a Comment