Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kitchen Floors and Heater Vents

I was tempted to take a picture of my kitchen floor for you all to see, but I didn't. It is covered with three-fourths of the sand from the parking lot at the kids' school. Not complaining about the wet sand, no, not me. I do wish all those people who voted down the bond issue to pave the parking lots had to come sweep my floor though. Or maybe mop it on their hands and knees.

Also, while we're on the topic of kitchen floors, I have a heater vent right under my kitchen sink. It is wonderful in the winter - keeps my toes all toasty while I wash dishes. I did discover a downfall this morning, however. If you spill a container of applesauce that you were washing out in the sink, and it goes on the floor, it also goes into the heater vent. And that is just really hard to get cleaned up! Yuck. Don't you wish you had a picture of that?


0 comments: