Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air

Or the water, or something. Maybe it's just the proximity of Valentine's Day. Jackson was giggling and snorting yesterday as he ran home from the bus stop. I asked him what was up, and this is the conversation.

"Mom, all the girls at school like ME. EWWWWWW!" More snorting and giggling.

"So, how do you know they like you?" I asked him. "Are they sending you notes?"

"No, mom," big sigh, "Aliyah has my picture hanging up in her room and she kisses it every morning. She told Taylor! And Kelsey told Taylor she loved me on the playground. And Taylor loves me too, I just KNOW it! But I am going to tell Taylor to sneak over to Aliyah's house and take down my picture. NO MORE KISSING!"

"Who do you like, Jackson? Do you like Aliyah or Taylor or Kelsey?"

"I like Jaden."

Move over, Casanova. Luckily for me, Jaden lives in Ohio. It's a long-distance love affair!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So--what goes around comes around.