Thursday, February 19, 2009

Netflix Greatest Kiss

Marilyn stopped by today for lunch with Jerry and I while Tim had a meeting. It was so fun to see her and catch up a little bit! I thought I'd post a link to this video of her son, Kaleb:

http://www.netflixgreatestkiss.com/

Kaleb and a friend of his won Netflix's Valentine's Day contest for their video of the Greatest Kiss from a movie. They won a trip to Las Vegas and were on the Today show last Friday. Congrats Kaleb!

On another subject, I don't know what it is about Hutchinson and hostage situations, but there is another one going on right now. You Kansas residents will probably see it on the news. Don't worry, it's a looooong way from our house or the kids' schools. We are praying it is resolved quickly and harmlessly. The man being held hostage is our neighbor, a lawyer. Apparently the man with the AK-47 was served divorce papers this morning, and is not happy about it. Wow.


1 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Whoa...hope everything turns out okay for your neighbor. That's scary!