I think I posted earlier about the Prosperity Elementary Spelling Bee. If you remember, Aubrey took second place. We just found out today that the boy who beat her won the Reno County Spelling Bee and is on to the State Bee in Topeka. At least she lost to a champion!
We had Valentine's Day parties at school today. I dashed in to Jackson's for just a minute - the kindergartners were so cute! One little girl was whispering in my ear what she put in Jackson's Valentine - apparently he has an admirer (oh my!) I then hurried over to Aubrey's party at a different school. We had strawberry ice cream floats, which were a big hit. Aubrey and Luke's classes both went roller skating today, and I think they could have just forgotten the whole party afterwards! The skating was so much fun for everyone. Luke is on his bed "chillin'" now. Guess that's what all the cool kids do. They chill.
Aubrey has a friend over for the evening, so I need to fix something for supper that everyone will love. Aubrey vetoed the cauliflower I had planned.
I was not home from Aubrey's party in time to meet Jackson's bus, so he went over to our neighbors. It is nice to be getting to know people well enough here that I can ask for favors!
Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


1 comments:
I'm so glad that Aubrey had a friend over after school! Hopefully this is the beginning of a great friendship!
Post a Comment