Saturday, September 6, 2008

Annihilation

Luke's first football game as a Buhler Crusader was this morning. His team crushed their opponent, Hutchinson #2 (which I think means it was the weaker Hutch team) 32-0. Luke got quite a bit of playing time and did well, at least from my perspective. I was peering past the RAIN and through the UMBRELLAS to watch. We aren't sissies, we play no matter the weather! At least the temperature was in the fifties and there was no wind. We weren't freezing, just wet.

I'm gonna go get some hot chocolate and dry off!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Luke had a good game and good playing time. I hope we can get down to see a game and one of Jackson's too. We had drizzle for part of the morning-less than .10. How do you budget time for all the activities and work? Must have been your up-bringing and inbred work ethic..