Monday, September 22, 2008

Cousin time

The boys spent most of Saturday playing football with Adam and Ryan. Luke and Ryan apparently haven't given up on Ron Prince the way I have:Adam and Jackson soundly defeated them, from what I hear. Jackson said he made a ton of touchdowns.
They also spent time in the canoe on the pond:
and riding the four wheeler around. Aubrey's giving Ryan a ride here:
I don't think they missed us at all, do you?

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Berning said...

Glad everyone had such a great weekend. Looking at the pictures at the pond make me wish we could have been down there also. That is always a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Earl and Lois said you can just go off and leave your kids with someone else and they don't appear to even miss you. Ho, Ho, Ho. Just kidding.