Monday, September 29, 2008

Just walked into the storage room to pick up my paintbrush once again. I think I'm getting hives just by looking at it. Someday, I will be done painting. Then again, by the time that day arrives, it will be time to start over again. Today I am working on the soffet in the kitchen so Jerry can hang a new light fixture tonight. Tomorrow I need to get started on another room at the clinic. It's currently pink. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Mike & Dana said...

Hi Jennifer, I feel your pain....I don't actually mind painting but I hate the getting all the mess out and cleaning up all the mess afterwards.
Hang in there, think of the finished product. :0)
Dana

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Just think how beautiful it will all look when you are finished! I can't wait to see your kitchen in person.

Hang in there!