Friday, August 22, 2008

God's Provision...Again!

Some of you know that one of Jerry's employees at the clinic gave us her two week notice two weeks ago. She just couldn't fit all of her children's activities in with her work schedule, so she took a job as a secretary at a school. She'll be off at four o'clock every day; just in time for gymnastics and baseball taxi-driving.

I am the back-up employee, so I was gearing up for a few weeks of work (at least) this fall before we replaced Connie. It's good for me to go in and work sometimes so I know how things run at the clinic and so I can make sure everything is being handled as it should from behind the scenes. Amazingly, we found the perfect employee almost right away. She currently works for another chiropractor (she can take x-rays, yay!), but the hours she was working were incredibly long for someone with small children, among other factors. She interviewed Wednesday and accepted the job on Thursday. We're not sure of her start date yet, but it won't be more than two weeks away. How about that?!! Did I mention that her husband is a computer guy and she does web design on the side - something I am struggling with learning.

I don't know why I'm surprised at how this all came together. God is good!


1 comments:

Colwich Bernings said...

Yeah! What a relief for you!