Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thoughts

I ran across a good post just now which pretty much sums up how I feel about the USA women's gymnastics. Have you all been watching? Integrity and graciousness - two qualities that I feel our girls have shown over and over. Read this from Darci, the lady who designed my blog template, if you're interested.

Ever heard the expression "about as fun as watching paint dry?" That's me. But I'm waiting for paint to dry. I've started my kitchen cabinet project, and this cool, rainy weather, beautiful as it may be, stinks for drying paint. As he walked out the door this morning, Jackson said "you could just put a fan on it, mom." Thanks, son.

Finally, it occurred to me this morning that if Barney should die from natural causes, you all are never going to believe me.


1 comments:

Mom and Dad Berning said...

Did you use the fan and did it work?