Oh Good Grief. I read my post about Luke's bow to him, and he insisted that I let you know the reason he missed the fence .... he hadn't attached the sights onto the bow yet.

Oh Good Grief. I read my post about Luke's bow to him, and he insisted that I let you know the reason he missed the fence .... he hadn't attached the sights onto the bow yet.

Posted by Jennifer @ Diving In at 8:40 AM
2 comments:
Wow! I'm so glad the bow finally arrived. I'd actually forgotten that Luke was still waiting for the bow. I'm sure Luke didn't forget.
Thank goodness for a three-day-weekend so that he can get lots of practice.
Hi Jennifer, Kevin always wants to read Mike's blogs also. They're getting soo big. It's great to see Luke growing up and doing all the "big guy" stuff. :0)
Have a great Labor Day!
Dana
Post a Comment