After my last post, I thought I ought to reassure you all that Barney is safe and loved here at our house. Some things we love about Barney:
- He loves the kids with all his heart. He would spend every minute of every day with them if he could.
- He is the best heater in the winter time. He makes a beeline as soon as someone gets out a blanket or a throw to cover up with. Somehow he has a sixth sense for the sound of a blanket being unfolded.
- He is very sympathetic when you are sick. He will cuddle with you all day - no potty breaks even.
- Although he barks at strangers, he warms up to people quickly.
- He will play ball all day long.



3 comments:
I love your blog design. It's good to know Barney is safe.
I have two dogs and they can be a handful at times, but we love them very much.
This sort of sounds like a eulogy to me! :-)
Ha! Aunt Jo's comment is hilarious! Glad to know Barney isn't in any real danger.
Post a Comment