I love daylight savings time. I do not love when the alarm goes off at 6:15 and it is pitch black out. I do not love when it is 7:30 and the sun is still not over the horizon. I do not love 34 degrees and wind. I do love watching my son play soccer! Here he is, running for the ball:
Note the gloves and stocking hat. He had three shirts on and two pairs of pants. His poor little nose was bright red! Here's how us soccer moms spent the game:
And here's what we did afterwards:
Luke has a game at 1:15. Here's hoping the temperature hits 40 by then!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


4 comments:
Rookie Soccer Mom! Us Veteran soccer moms fight for the front row parking spot so we can get out our zoom lens cameras to watch the game from the warmth of our mini vans!
As a rookie, I had no idea there would be four games going on at the same time, and that some would start even EARLIER than Jackson's!
I'm kind of relieved we're finished with that stuff!
This is one of the great things about living in Las Cruces, we've had a lot of very windy days here lately but even the early games are fairly warm. Kevin and Cameron both play soccer and now they're starting the baseball season, the 2 sports overlap by about 2 months......I'll remember you when I'm freezing out in our 50-60 degree weather. :0)
Post a Comment