Jerry, Mick, and Ted installed my wall oven this weekend. I made some rolls Sunday afternoon to try it out, and they were perfect! Love, love, love having an oven again. Well, I had an oven, but you know what I mean! Here's a picture of the installation process:
In this picture, Jerry is connecting the electric supply for the oven. It had to be hard wired in, not a simple plug-in. I wasn't really thinking about what he was doing when I snapped this photo; but he about peed his pants when the flash went off. He thought it was sparks from the wires. The look on his face was priceless! Honestly, I didn't do it to be mean. Just trying to document the remodeling process, you know!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


1 comments:
Poor Jerry! To bad you didn't get a picture of THE LOOK. Now we need a picture of the installed oven.
Post a Comment