Just for you, Carrie - here's a picture of MY cake:
A food photographer, I'm not. It took me four shots to get one this good! So here's the professional photo from Picky Palate's blog:

I thought I'd better bake yesterday so I could justify the new oven. Here's a recipe I found online, for Starbuck's Coffee Cake. The lady who posted this recipe is Jenny from The Picky Palate. She is a competition chef. I think I'll give her Chicken Taquitos a try!


4 comments:
So how was it? I am planning on trying the brownies for youth group tonight.
It was yummy! Luke said it was a keeper. Jackson wouldn't touch it because of the name - he is against anything "coffee". Aubrey hasn't had the chance to taste it yet - she was at a friends and then at a skating party all evening.
Anyway, it got a thumbs-up from us!
it looks so yummy! great picture too, looks like it is right out of a food magazine!
Okay, I probably should have specified that i lifted the picture from Picky Palate's website also. I did TRY to take a picture of my cake, which turned out just as pretty. Really.
Post a Comment