Friday, March 28, 2008

Drat!

Double drat! Triple drat!

Jerry and I got home from the office today, and guess what was waiting in the mail for us? A note from the school nurse. Jackson's vision is 20/70 and 20/40.

It's my fault. I totally jinxed it; just TWO days ago I was putting Aubrey's glasses back in her case and thought to myself how lucky we were that the boys had good eyesight, especially considering how poor Jerry's is.

We have an appointment at the optometrist on April 8th. I'll post pictures, I promise.

2 comments:

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Well, just remember how amazing it is to get glasses and realize that you can actually see the LEAVES on trees or your classmates' FACES from across the entire gym! Or was I the only child that had that experience?

Hahn's Happenings! said...

I remember that amazing day also. The teacher was actually putting something on the chalk board, grass had individual blades, leaves on trees, electric and telephone lines. Plus I got to pick out the prettiest glittery pink glasses! I was stylin'
Then they broke and white or black tape was my best friend!