It's a slow day on the creative side of my mind. Actually, it's been a slow couple of days. Not much blog fodder around here! We did have a very nice Easter dinner with Mick, Stacia, Grant, and Talia. I forgot my camera, so no pictures from Easter Sunday. My children all looked beautiful, though. Trust me! I know this is hard for you to believe (at least those of you with children), but Luke even complimented his sister on the way to church. "Wow, Aubrey, your hair looks great!" So here's a couple of odd pictures, just to make for a more interesting post:
My new oven, complete with lemon meringue pie inside.
You never know when you might be under enemy attack. It's best to be prepared, even when making a jam sandwich. This just tickled Jerry and I, so I grabbed the camera.
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment