Although the details aren't ironed out yet, I'm so excited! I get to have a fun weekend in Dallas with:
I'm sure everyone has much smaller hair now! And also, we get to stay with Shawn, a friend from college:
Her hair was big, too, just braided in the picture! My kids are DYING laughing at these pictures. I never, ever thought I'd be an object of ridicule when I permed my hair!
Dear Eva (12 Years)
1 year ago


4 comments:
Love the pictures! I was always so jealous because I could never get my hair to be that big! I thought I was using the right hairspray/blowdrying techniques, but it just never worked. I am still in awe of your big hair!
Girls' Weekend? Awesome!! I bet you are having fun just planning!
How FUN! I love seeing those pictures! It doesn't take long to look "out of style". I still am a big hair girl! Have a great time.
i'm sure it will be a blast! fun pics! do you realize that when i think of you i picture you that way because we saw each other a lot more often back then! =)
I diddo Carrie! And I get any of that big hair either, Gwen...
Post a Comment